Men's Merino T-Shirt
In-Stock - Dispatched in 1-2 business days. (Our Indigo colour is currently out of stock so you'll be ordering as a 'pre-order'. Expect delivery in June/July. If you order an Indigo as well as another 'in-stock' colour, we'll ship the other item in the next 1-2 business days.)
SIZE CHART - Model is 5'11"/180cm. He's wearing a medium in Plum.
All sizes are in cm.
Relaxed fit with a bit of length, the Ottie Merino Men's Short Sleeve Merino Wool T-Shirt is designed to be worn on and off the track.
Ethically made in Australia (Melbourne, in fact) from Australian grown mulesing-free wool, this tee is ideal for that gruelling multi-day hike in Tasmania, your favourite day hike, and even with a pair of jeans on a nice night out.
"Best t-shirt ever. At last a quality merino t-shirt!" ~ Robert G from the Sunshine Coast ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Relaxed fit
- 160-165gsm (our new Whisky and Indigo colours are 170gsm) 18.5 superfine Australian merino wool—great weight for most conditions
- Available in sizes S-XL (see size chart here, or by scrolling images)
- Double stitched shoulder seam and neck ribbing to keep things in shape when you're wearing a pack—looks pretty sharp too
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethically made in Melbourne
- Australian Made certified
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and climbers and runners and... whoever, really)
Colours may differ slightly to how they appear in the photos.
Fixed priced $9 shipping in Australia and NZ-wide. You’ll receive your order in 2-4 business days.
We use Australia Post and NZ Post, depending on your location. Once your order is out the door, you'll receive tracking info. Buy 2 or more items and shipping is FREE.
Buy the wrong size? Change your mind? No worries at all.
Any dramas with your order, flick us an email and we'll sort it out. If you selected the wrong size or changed your mind we'll usually ask that you cover return shipping to us and that it arrives back in sellable condition. We'll then provide an exchange, credit, or refund—your choice.