Women's Merino T-Shirt
In-Stock - Dispatched in 1-2 business days. Out of stock items can now be pre-ordered for delivery in early March. If you order multiple items they will be shipped together, even if some are in stock. Want the in-stocks to be sent first? Drop us an email.
SIZE CHART - Model is 5'6"/170cm. She's wearing a M (10-12) in a colour we don't offer yet. 😂 All sizes are in cm.
With the Ottie Merino women's merino wool t-shirt we set out to give women what they wanted. Out with the bright colours. Out with the piddly little sleeves and gaping neckline. In with a tee that's designed for the woman that hikes.
Ethically made in Australia (Melbourne, in fact) from Australian grown mulesing-free wool, our women's merino tee is ideal for that gruelling multi-day hike in Tasmania, your favourite day hike in the Blue Mountains, and paired your favourite bottoms at the pub at the end of that trip of a lifetime.
180+ reviews and rated 4.9/5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ by our customers.
- Relaxed fit
- 160-165gsm (our new Whisky and Indigo colours are 170gsm) 18.5 superfine Australian merino wool — great weight for most conditions
- Available in sizes XS-XL (see size chart here, or by scrolling images)
- Double stitched shoulder seam and neck ribbing to keep things in shape when you're wearing a pack
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethically made in Melbourne
- All the benefits of merino wool - odour resistant, moisture wicking, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and climbers and runners and... whoever, really)
Colours may differ slightly to how they appear in the photos.
Fixed priced $9 shipping in Australia and NZ-wide. You’ll receive your order in 2-4 business days.
We use Australia Post and NZ Post, depending on your location. Once your order is out the door, you'll receive tracking info. Buy 2 or more items and shipping is FREE.
Out of stock items can now be pre-ordered for delivery in early March. If you order multiple items they will be shipped together, even if some are in stock. Want the in-stocks to be sent first? Drop us an email.
Buy the wrong size? Change your mind? No worries at all.
Any dramas with your order, flick us an email and we'll sort it out. If you selected the wrong size or changed your mind we'll usually ask that you cover return shipping to us and that it arrives back in sellable condition. We'll then provide an exchange, credit, or refund—your choice.