Women's Long Sleeve Merino T-Shirt
In stock products dispatched in 1-2 business days. Backorders/pre-orders - see the estimated delivery date in the button above and check out our FAQ.
SIZE CHART - Model, Piper, is 166cm tall. She's wearing a small in Plum. All sizes are in cm.
The long sleeve merino t-shirt you've been waiting for. The Ottie Merino Women's Long Sleeve Merino T-Shirt will keep you that little bit warmer in winter and the harsh sun off when you're hiking when it's... well, sunny!
Like with our short sleeve merino t-shirts, our long sleeve tee is lightweight—made from 165gsm 100% merino jersey fabric—relaxed fit, to give you a little more room to move, and a bit longer than a lot of tees out there, to avoid that pesky ride-up and a chilly back.
Ethically made in Australia (Melbourne, in fact) from 100% Australian grown mulesing-free wool, this tee is designed for those weekend day hikes, more arduous multi-days, and everything in between. It makes great casual wear too, and is the perfect relaxed fit base layer for your layering routine.
- Relaxed fit
- 165gsm 18.5 superfine Australian merino wool—great weight for layering and those sunny hikes where you want to keep cool but the sun off
- Available in sizes XS-XL (see size chart here, or by scrolling images). More sizes coming soon
- Double stitched shoulder seam and neck ribbing to keep things in shape when you're wearing a pack—looks pretty sharp too
- 100% mulesing-free
- Ethically made in Melbourne
- Australian Made certified
- All the benefits of merino wool—odour resistant, moisture wicking, super soft, biodegradable, and comfortable AF!
- Designed by hikers, for hikers (and climbers and runners and... whoever, really)
Colours may differ slightly to how they appear in the photos.
Fixed priced $9 shipping in Australia and NZ-wide. We'll ship your order in mid-July. Don't worry, it'll be worth the wait. There is a chance we're going to sell out of some sizes and colours in our first run really quickly. If that happens, we'll let you know.
We use Australia Post and NZ Post, depending on your location. Once your order is out the door, you'll receive tracking info. Buy 2 or more items and shipping is FREE.
Buy the wrong size? Change your mind? No worries at all.
Any dramas with your order, flick us an email and we'll sort it out. If you selected the wrong size or changed your mind we'll usually ask that you cover return shipping to us and that it arrives back in sellable condition. We'll then provide an exchange, credit, or refund—your choice.